Shipping, returns and cancellation policies
Shipping cost, delivery time and courier.
The prices published on the site DO NOT include shipping costs within the BOLIVARIAN REPUBLIC OF VENEZUELA except when expressly indicated by a particular team or promotion, product prices may change at any time without prior notice, promotions cannot be combined of other means than those presented on this site. The customer agrees to provide a valid address that can be reached in his country where the order can be delivered. In the event that the client provides an address that is not located by the parcel, any other additional cost will be covered by the client himself.
1. a) Street / Avenue.
2. b) Outside number.
3. c) Internal number.
4. d) Colony.
5. e) Municipality / Delegation.
6. f) City.
8. H) zip code
Additional information: Specify if it is a house / apartment / company. If it is a company (public or private institution), indicate the name, as well as the days and hours of operation. Local and cell phone of the contact. Between which streets is the address and other references.
1. Any change of address, the customer must report it within the following 24 business hours after the day he made his purchase, indicating the number of his order, as well as the new complete address; The above must be done by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. After this period, the client will not be able to modify their delivery address, and if so, the client must absorb the cost of the package to send it to the new address. A charge will also be generated to the customer when he requests to modify his delivery address when it is already en route to be delivered. The payment method, as well as the cost, will be indicated to the client via email and the client must accept the charge.
3. Those cases in which the order has already been documented by the parcel service and cannot be delivered for reasons attributable to the client, such as incidents at home, absence of the client at home, theft or loss of items, will not be considered delays in delivery. packages, addresses considered as remote areas and/or packages in the event or in an abandoned area.
4. It is important to mention that the days and times of delivery of the merchandise are determined by the company contracted to make said deliveries according to its logistics and distance from the customer's address, for which OlivettoShop does not undertake to deliver merchandise with a specific parcel company, as well as making deliveries on specific days and times.
5. All parcel companies make 2 to 3 delivery attempts, if after these attempts the package could not be delivered due to errors in the address, closed address or the person cannot be found; The customer must contact the parcel to agree on the delivery date and in the event that the order is returned to us, the customer must pay for the new shipment.
All shipments made by us and by our suppliers are perfectly packed, in case your order is delivered with physical damage by the parcel, you must add a note when signing the manifest to the parcel service employee indicating that the package shows signs of mistreatment (open box, hit, perforated, wet, wrapped, etc.) Without this annotation you receive the package in accordance. If the employee of the parcel service does not allow you to write on the delivery manifest, you should NOT receive the package. If you suspect that the box that the parcel service employee is giving you does not contain what you bought, either due to the weight or size of the package, you should NOT receive it, indicating the reasons to the parcel service employee and you must report it to us. immediately to clarify your request. Once the package has been received by you or someone at the delivery address, you have 24 hours to report anomalies due to physical damage or missing items in your order. After this period, no changes or claims apply. The shipping cost for most items is based on the cost and volumetric weight of the item and delivery address.
Total delivery time for an order
We process your order in a maximum of 2 business days from your payment, as long as the payment has been made before 12pm, if it is made later, your order will be processed until the next business day. Once you receive the shipping confirmation email with your tracking number, it is your responsibility as a consumer to track your order and be in contact with the parcel. Orders received on Friday from 12 pm, will be processed the next business day, (in Venezuela time) without exceptions,