Users of this website, hereinafter User, are informed that the owner of the website www.olivettoshop.com , hereinafter Website, is INVERSIONES OLIVETTO, CA , whose address is AV. Baralt Piñango to Llaguno Edf. North six local A and B.
The User acknowledges that the data provided is true and true, committing to notify any change or modification that occurs in them.
Website reserves the right to modify or eliminate the services offered through the web.
The User undertakes to use this Website diligently, correctly and respectfully, especially when posting opinions and / or comments.
Likewise, it is obliged merely for the purpose of not making comments or actions:
● Defamatory, inaccurate, false, abusive, injurious, obscene, irreverent, offensive, insulting, tacit or expressly sexual, threatening, harassing, racist, sexist, discriminatory for any reason, that threaten morals, public order, fundamental rights , public freedoms, honor, privacy or the image of third parties and in general the current regulations, and / or illegal or infringing rights of third parties (eg, industrial and intellectual property rights; privacy or publicity rights ).
● Junk mail transmitters, "SPAM", commercial messages, "chain letters" or unsolicited mass mailings, false, misleading or promote illegal activities or rude, threatening, obscene, defamatory or injurious conduct.
● Provide practical information about illegal activities.
● That entail any commercial activity, advertising or sales, even if there is no monetary consideration.
● That they contain personal data about third parties that require the consent of the owner or rights holder.
The User will respond to the Website or to any third party, for any damages that may be caused as a result of breach of said obligation. Website does not intervene the contents of the Users.
Through these legal conditions, no intellectual or industrial property rights are assigned to this Website and its contents (photographs, videos, creations, texts, ...). It is expressly forbidden to the user the reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, provision, extraction, reuse, forwarding or use of any nature, by any means or procedure, of any of them, except in cases where it is legally permitted or authorized by the holder of the corresponding rights.
Until now, the LOPD has been complying for data privacy issues, a law that as of May 25, 2018 is replaced by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Union.
With this Website expresses its commitment to maintain and guarantee business relationships with the User in a secure way by protecting their personal data and guaranteeing their right to privacy.
In order to provide our services, we need some identifying information according to the service that the Website provides:
For the guestbook / opinions:
● Name: to identify the User.
● email: to know the email from which the comment was made.
For the online store:
Only the data that is mandatory to manage an order will be requested.
● Name and surname: to manage the order.
● NIF / tax code: to manage the order.
● Address: to manage the order.
● Postal Code: to manage the order.
● Location: to manage the order.
● Province: to manage the order.
● Country: to manage the order.
● Telephone: to manage the order.
● email: to manage the order, send copies of the order and other communications related to the order.
For the private customer area:
The customer area is a private area. The person responsible for the Website will provide you with a username and password so that as a User you can access this restricted service, understanding that you accept all the legal conditions.
For the contact form:
● Name and surname: to answer the question.
● Phone: to answer the question
● email: to answer the question
In case of using a credit or debit card or a PayPal account to make the online payment of any service or product, the bank or financial data of the User involved in the payment is always managed directly by the providers indicated in the section Services offered by third parties . Website will never have access to the User's bank details.
Additionally, when you visit our Website, certain information is automatically stored for technical reasons such as the IP address assigned by your Internet access provider.
Thanks to the consent we can process your data, this being a mandatory requirement so that you can access the Website services correctly.
The user has his right to be forgotten when all his data is deleted from our database.
The data collected by the Website are not considered sensitive or protected data.
According to article 9.1 of the new general regulation of data protection of the European Union (GDPR), sensitive data or personal data that reveal:
● Ethnic or racial origin.
● Political opinions.
● Religious or philosophical convictions.
● Union membership.
● The treatment of genetic data.
● Biometric data aimed at uniquely identifying a natural person.
● Health related data.
● Data relating to the sexual life or sexual orientation of a natural person.
We only work with the minimum identifying data to carry out our work: name, surname, address, telephone, email, tax ID / tax code.
Customer information: name, phone, postal address, email, etc. what legally and technically is required for the normal operation of the Website will remain in our system, unless the User exercises his right to its elimination or update.
As of May 25, 2018, the Website is governed by the General Regulation on Data Protection (GDPR) of the European Union.
Website is hosted on the systems operated by Software Prestashop Shopping Cart , hereinafter PrestaShop, the necessary technical and organizational security measures are implemented to guarantee the security of the User's personal data and thus avoid its alteration, loss and treatment and / or unauthorized access. This, given the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, come from human action or from the physical or natural environment. All in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR.
Likewise, PrestaShop has established additional measures in order to strengthen the confidentiality and integrity of the information on this Website. Continuously maintaining the supervision, control and evaluation of the processes to ensure respect for the privacy of the data.
Specifically, the measures that PrestaShop adopts are:
● Connection with SSL certificate on the Website.
● Encryption of keys and passwords using standard cryptographic algorithms.
● Server protection through firewalls, process isolation, and other standard security measures.
● Daily backups distributed geographically to ensure continuity of service in the event of an incident.
Any User who has provided their data to the Website may contact the owner of the website in order to exercise their right of free access to their data, rectification or deletion, limitation and opposition regarding the data incorporated into their files.
The method that the User must use to communicate with the Website will be through their email account registered in our web service, or in writing.
The User may exercise their rights through written communication addressed to the Website with the reference “Data protection”, specifying their data, proving their identity and the reasons for their request at the following address:
Any information that we need to store under a legal, fiscal or contractual obligation, will be blocked and only used for such purposes instead of being deleted.
The data file manager is OlivettoShop Website .
To provide services strictly necessary for its proper functioning Website uses the following service providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
● Google Analytics, for statistics. https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
● Facebook Pixel, for statistics. https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
● PayPal for collections. https://www.paypal.com/es/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
On our Website we offer links and services related to different social networks. If the User is a member of a social network and clicks on the corresponding link, the social network provider may link his profile data with the information of his visit to the Website.
Therefore, the User must be informed about the functions and policies on the processing of their personal data of the respective social network. Whether you access one of our web pages with any of your profiles on social networks or share information through them.
The User can access at all times the privacy policies of the different social networks, as well as configure their profile to guarantee their privacy.
● Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/323540651073243/
● Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388
● Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
● Google Plus: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=es&gl=es
The User declares to have been informed of these conditions on the protection of personal data, accepting and consenting to the treatment of them by the Website in the manner and for the purposes indicated in the Legal Notice.
At any time the User may revoke their data, but without affecting actions already taken in the past, that is, without retroactive character.
Cookies are files that are installed on the computer from which you access the Website for the purposes described on this page.
The applications we use to obtain navigation information, measure and analyze the audience are:
● Google Analytics http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/
These applications have been developed by Google that provide us with the service of measurement and analysis of the audience of our pages. They can also use this data to improve their own services and to offer services to other companies. You can know those other uses from the indicated links.
These tools do not obtain data about your name or surname or the postal address from where you connect. The information they obtain is related to the number of pages visited, the language, social network in which our news is published, the city to which the IP address from which you access is assigned, the number of new users, the frequency and recidivism of visits, visit time, browser and operator or type of terminal from which the visit is made.
This information is used to improve our pages, detect new needs and assess the improvements to be introduced in order to provide a better service to the users who visit us adapting them for example to the most used browsers or terminals.
To allow, know, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer you can do so by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. You can find information on how to do it in the case you use as a browser:
● Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-?esab=a&s=politic+cookies&r=0&as=s
● Explorer https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
Concept and production:
This online store was created using the Prestashop Shopping Cart Software . Do not forget to take a look at the PrestaShop e-commerce blog to keep up to date and read all the advice about online sales and how to manage your e-commerce website.